Loving You

a fanfiction for Rain, KIM sun ah AND hYUN BIN

Sunday, December 31, 2006

CHAPTER 30

TRIO ENDINGS


Jun Tai grabbed this opportunity to release himself from his grandmother’s grip when his grandmother was stuned after what she just heard. Jun Tai just pushed his grandmother’s hands away and quickly ran after Ai Eng. When Jun Tai’s grandmother regained consciousness and saw Jun Tai was running after Ai Eng again, she was about to catch her grandson but was held back by her husband who looked at her sadly and shook his head a little. So Ai Eng’s mother-in-law just stood there and sadly looked at her poor grandson running after Ai Eng because she knew that she could not stop her grandsons no matter what. Then Ai Eng’s mother looked at Jun Xuan sadly and thought in her heart,

“I have done everything I could to stop this impossible love from growing until it can’t be controlled.”

Then Ai Eng’s mother-in-law looked at Ai Eng remorsefully and said in her heart,

“I am sorry but I have to be the bad person since there is no other to do this. Well I didn’t mean to find someone to check on you. Actually I just wanted that P.I. to find my son back so he went to this house without anyone knowing in order to find more information of Jun Xi but he happened to see Jun Xuan kissing you in the kitchen so he took a picture of it. Then he sent me the picture together with the one where the other guy hugging you outside the house which he took it earlier. I was really shocked to see these pictures, as this kind of thing is really hard to accept by anyone. Furthermore, that guy is Yun Xi’s boyfriend. So I have asked that P.I. to continue searching Jun Xi but at the same time keep an eye on you. I know that it’s unfair for you but I just hope that you can leave with that guy and leave my son and grandson alone.”

When Jun Tai reached where Ai Eng stood, he stood in front of her and wiped away his tears on his face, looking at her sadly. Then Jun Tai said calmly, grabbing Ai Eng’s hand tightly,

“Mum, please stay for one more night. You can leave tomorrow morning as you want.”

Looking at Jun Tai’s begging stare; Ai Eng smiled and nodded her head, pinching Jun Tai’s nose softly. Madam Han quickly went to carry Ai Eng’s luggage and smiled at Ai Eng who was hugging Jun Tai and smiling back at her. Then the three walked back to the house gate.

When Ai Eng was at the gate way with Jun Tai standing in front of her, she looked at her mother-in-law so as to seek for her permission to enter the house. Her mother-in-law looked at her sadly for awhile and looked away. Her mother-in-law told her father-in-law, walking away,

“My son’s dad, let’s go home. I am really tired.”

When Ai Eng’s father-in-law saw his wife was walking away, he quickly turned to look at Madam Han who was standing behind Ai Eng. When Madam Han saw Ai Eng’s father-in-law was looking at her, she smiled and gave an eye signal to leave with his wife without any worry. So he smiled back at Madam Han before going to his wife and held onto his wife’s arm from behind, giving her a comfort pat on her arms. Ai Eng’s mother-in-law looked at her husband and laid her head comfortably on her husband’s chest, while walking away.

Looking at the old couple still so loving, Madam Han smiled in such a way that showed that she was really happy to see them so loving before going into the house with Ai Eng’s luggage leaving Ai Eng and Jun Tai behind.

After looking Madam Han going into the house, Ai Eng took Jun Tai’s hand and said, smiling,

“Let’s go in.”


Before going into the house with Jun Tai, Ai Eng turned to look at Jun Xuan sadly and said,

“Please bring Tian Ming back.”

Ai Eng looked at Tian Ming sadly. Then she turned to look at Yun Xi who looked away sadly. Ai Eng looked ahead and walked into the house with Jun Tai.

When Jun Xuan was about to bring Tian Ming to the cab which was waiting at a corner, Yun Xi walked to him and stood in front of him. Yun Xi looked at her brother and said,

“Let me come along.”

Jun Xuan knew what she wanted to do. So Jun Xuan looked at Tian Ming with much reluctance but he still looked at his sister and said coldly,

“Just come if you want.”

Jun Xuan got Tian Ming into the cab. Just as Jun Tai was about to get into the cab to sit with Tian Ming in behind seat, Yun Xi called out quickly,

“Brother!”

Jun Xuan looked at his sister coldly as Yun Xi said,

“Let me sit behind. You can take the front seat.”

Jun Xuan walked to the front and got into the cab, while Yun Xi got into the back seat and carefully put Tian Ming’s head on her laps.


During the journey, Jun Xuan looked at Yun Xi stroking Tian Ming’s hair softly on the front mirror. Jun Xuan could see Yun Xi was smiling with her eyes filled with tears. Then Jun Xuan looked out at the window coldly.

When they reached outside Tian Ming’s department, Jun Xuan looked at Yun Xi and asked, holding onto Tian Ming,

“Yun Xi, do you know the door password number?”

“It’s my birth date. Because that time it was me who chose this number.”

Yun Xi said and pressed the buttons, smiling confidently. But her smile faded when she found that the passwords were invalid so she tried several times until she got mad and kicked at the door. Jun Xuan grabbed his sister hand so as to stop her from kicking the door, and he said,

“Let me try. If still cannot get this door open, I will get the guard here to open it. There is no need for you to be so worked out.”

Jun Xuan took out his handphone and searched for Ai Eng’s handphone numbers. Yun Xi saw it and looked away angrily. Jun Xuan tried pressing the first few numbers with Ai Eng’s handphone numbers and were valid. At that time, Jun Xuan looked at Tian Ming who was still unconscious and thought in his,

“You must be dying to call her.”

Then Yun Xi also looked at Tiam Ming with eyes filled with anger and disappointment. Jun Xuan looked at his sister and asked, opening the door,

“So do you still want to come in?”

“Of course! Why not!”

Yun Xi said and looked at her brother coldly with eyes filled with jealousy and hatred.


In Tian Ming’s department, Jun Xuan took Tian Ming to his bed and slowly put him down on the bed. After that, Jun Xuan went to the kitchen and got a wet cloth out. When Jun Xuan was walking towards the bed, Yun Xi blocked his way and took the wet cloth from his hand, saying,

“Let me do it for him. I think you have something else more important to do. Remember our deal. If you don’t do it now, you might not have any other chances after tomorrow morning.”

“Yeah I know. But do you have to be so anxious about? Don’t tell me that you can’t wait any longer?”

Jun Xuan smiled and said sarcastically. Yun Xi looked at her brother angrily and said,

“Leave now! Go and do whatever you have to do.”

Before Yun Xi turned around to walk to Tian Ming, Jun Xuan grabbed her arm and said,

“Don’t do it when he is unconscious. At least, this is a basic respect to him and yourself too.”

Yun Xi smiled sarcastically and pushed Jun Xuan’s hand away. She looked at her brother insanely and asked,

“What the hell are you saying? Why do we have to care about respect when you are trying to have someone by every mean?”

Yun Xi looked at Tian Ming and said, smiling vainly,

“This is just the right time to make him mine forever. He is mine after tonight. Stay and see how we do it if you want.”

Then Yun Xi walked towards Tian Ming’s, looking at him as if he was her prey. When Yun Xi was climbing onto Tian Ming’s bed, she suddenly fainted onto Tian Ming’s chest. It was Jun Xuan who hit her neck and made her unconscious. Jun Xuan carried Yun Xi to the sofa and put her down on it. Then he said, touching Yun Xi’s hair,

“Yun Xi, sorry but I have to do this to make you realize that even if you throw yourself to Tian Ming, he will definitely reject you. Hopefully by that time you will really be able to let go of him, as you realize that no matter what you do, he can never be yours or love you. I know it will be too cruel to you but Tian Ming has to do it himself so as to make you wake up. And…”

Then Jun Xuan looked at Tian Ming sadly and said,

“And he has made the first move towards his true love too, while I am taking the first step too. But this step I am taking may cause me to lose the woman I truly love. But it’s alright as long as the both of them whom I care and love the most are happy together. It’s always better to let one bear the misery rather than all three will be in great pain for all their lives.”

Then Jun Xuan walked to Tian Ming and said with a smile,

“Of course, I won’t let go of Ai Eng if I stand a chance so take a good sleep now, as you must use a lot of strength tomorrow to rescue your love one.”

When Jun Xuan walked out of the department, he closed the house door behind him. He looked ahead coldly and walked towards the leave.”

The next morning had arrived; Ai Eng opened her eyes and found herself still in her bed room. She slowly got up from her bed and looked around sadly. When she looked at the wedding photo on the wall she felt morer sad that her tears rolled down from her eyes again. Then Ai Eng wiped off her tears with her hands and said to Jun Xi in the photo,

“Jun Xi, thanks for giving me such a wonderful time even though it is a short one. I will keep this as a memorable time. Farewell.”

Then Ai Eng went to the toilet to clean up and dress up.

When Ai Eng closed her room door, she suddenly looked at Jun Xuan’s room door, asking herself,

“Is he still sleeping now?”

Then Ai Eng gave a knock on her head and asked herself,

“Why am I still thinking about Jun Xuan and Tian Ming at this time?”

Then Ai Eng turned to look away from Jun Xuan’s room door and looked ahead, saying,

“It’s time to leave and start to lead a brand new life again. Yes! Lee Ai Eng, you can do it!”

Then Ai Eng smiled brightly and started walking ahead, carrying her luggage. When she was downstairs, Ai Eng put down her coat and luggage on the sofa and looked around to see any one at home but she could see no one in the house so she went to the kitchen but also no one was to be seen. So she asked, looking around,

“Where has everyone gone to?”

Then she sighed and said,

“I think it’s the better to have no one at home at this time.”

Just as Ai Eng was about to leave the kichen, she saw a bowl on the dinning table with a plate on top and under the bowl was a note. Ai Eng walked to the table and took the plate away, and found some hot chicken slice meat porriedge. She took the bowl up and smelt it. She smiled and said,

“It smells great!”

Then Ai Eng looked down at the note and read it,

“Mum, I have made this porridge for you with the help of Madam Han. Madam Han and I go to the market because I just don’t to say goodbye to you. So do take of yourself. I will take good care of myself too. So don’t worry about me. Enjoy your breakfast, My Dearest Mum!”

After reading the note, Ai Eng smiled brightly and said, looking at the porridge,

“Thank you, Jun Tai, My son.”

Then she took the spoon on the table and had a scoope of porridge. While eating the porridge, her tears again rolled down uncontrollably.

When Ai Eng walked out of the kitchen to the sofa where her winter coat and luggage laid on, she saw Jun Xuan suddenly appeared in front of her which made her jump up. Ai Eng looked at him shockingly and asked, touching her heart,

“Where did you come from?”

Jun Xuan looked at Ai Eng passionately which made Ai Eng looked away and walked past him. Just as Ai Eng was walking past him, Jun Xuan walked to her and blocked her way.

“I love you, Ai Eng,” Jun Xuan said, holding Ai Eng’s hand tightly.

Ai Eng was shocked to hear her step-son saying that he loved her even he had expressed his feeling for her earlier but not so direct. She could not react at that time so she just looked at Jun Xuan stonily.

After a minute had passed, Ai Eng finally came to conscious and was about to pulled her hand away from Jun Xuan but she was unable to pull away as Jun Xuan held her hand too tight.

“Let go of my hand, please. You know that you should not do such a thing to your step-mum,” Ai Eng said calmly and tried to pull away her hand.

Jun Xuan looked at her angrily and dragged her to the sofa, and he pushed her onto the sofa. He started kissing Ai Eng and tearing her dress.

“STOP!!!!!” Ai Eng shouted and used all her strength to push Jun Xuan away but she just couldn’t /go against Jun Xuan’s strength. So she gave up struggling.

“Do whatever you want,” she said calmly.

Hearing Ai Eng saying this, he suddenly stopped and stood up, looking at Ai Eng angrily.

“What do you mean by do whatever I want? Do you think that I can really do whatever I want? I tell you what I really want. I want to die. Every time I see you my heart will be in great pain. I want to leave this house but I just can’t stand any second without you. My conscience told me that I can’t do whatever I want but my heart told me to go with my feeling,” he said with tears in his eyes.

Ai Eng on the sofa with her dress almost torn into two pieces just looked up at Jun Xuan and said.

“Why do you have to put yourself in /such a difficult situation?”

Jun Xuan moved towards her and grabbed her arms tightly and screamed at her.

“DO YOU THINK I WANT TO BE LIKE THIS? It is you who makes me like this!!”

Ai Eng was shocked that her face turned white. Jun Xuan hugged her in his strong arms until someone knocked hard at the door.

It was Tian Ming who was knocking at the door.

“Open up! Jun Xuan! Don’t do anything silly. Ai Eng, are you ok?”

Tian Ming recalled what happened that morning, When he woke up in the mirning, he was surprised to see Yun Xi was naked and was throwing herself to him but he rejected. He pushed her away and said angrily,

“Yun Xi, don’t do this! I have told you that we are over! Do you hear me? So please don’t do this! It will only hurt yourself!”

Out of anger, Yun Xi slipped out, laughing loudly,

“Do you think you can still be with Ai Eng? DREAM ON! I think now Jun Xuan has made her his forever.”

“WHAT? What did you just say?!”

Tian Ming shouted and grabbed Yun Xi’s arms real tight. Yun Xi looked at Tian Ming fiercely and shouted,

“YES! JUN XUAN AND I HAVE AGREED TO GET OUR LOVE ONES BY EVERY MEAN!”

Yun Xi smiled wickedly and said,

“No matter what, you are mine! YOU ARE MINE!”

Tian Ming looked at Yun Xi with much disappointment and said sadly,

“Yun Xi, I don’t love you so no matter what you do, you won’t have me. Even now I have sex with you, I won’t be together with you because I don’t want you to suffer the rest of your life to be with someone who doesn’t love you.”
Then Tian Ming let go of Yun Xi’s arms and quickly ran out of the house, leaving Yun Xi behind in his department. Tian Ming kept on running to Ai Eng’s house where it was quite far away from his as at that time, he just forgot he had a car. He just kept on running until he reached his destination.

When he reached Ai Eng’s house, he heard Jun Xuan screaming. He knocked hard at the door and called out. He kicked open the door and ran inside. The moment he was inside, he saw Jun Xuan hugging Ai Eng and Ai Eng’s dress was torn. Out of furious, he went to Jun Xuan and pulled him away from Ai Eng. Tian Ming wanted to hit him but he didn’t as he saw Jun Xuan was crying.

“Get off me!”

Jun Xuan pushed Tian Ming away which made him fall onto the floor.

“What do you think you are doing? You are hurting her! Just look at her now! Look at what you have done to her! Are you a beast?” Tian Ming scolded him.

Jun Xuan looked at Tian Ming and hit him on his face.

“Who are you to interfere my matter?”

Ai Eng quickly got up from sofa and rushed to see if Tian Ming was hurt. She looked at Jun Xuan angrily.

“Why are you doing this? Why are you hurting everyone who cares about you?”

Ai Eng finally cried out.

“Care about me?”

Jun Xuan laughed.

“Do you really think that coward really care about me? Don’t tell me you are so stupid that you can’t feel that he also loves you!”

Ai Eng looked at Tian Ming but Tian Ming didn’t dare to look back.

“Didn’t you see how angry he was to see me hugging you?”

Jun Xuan said, looking at Tian Ming angrily.

“ENOUGH! Stop saying nonsense, will you?”

Ai Eng said as she wanted to hear no more and took Tian Ming to the door.

“Now you can leave. Please leave. I will handle this myself. This is my family‘s problem. I think I can solve this problem.”

Ai Eng kept on pushing Tian Ming out of her house but Tian Ming refused to go.

Tian Ming suddenly grabbed both her hands and looked at her passionately.

“Yes. It is true that I do have feeling for you. But I was too coward to tell you this.”

Ai Eng was astonished but this time it was not because what Tian Ming said. She looked behind Tian Ming with an extremely shock expression which made Tian Ming turned his head to see behind and Jun Xuan also went and see what was going on outside the door. They were all shocked. Ai Eng said.

“Jun Xi!”

At that particular time, Jun Xi put down his luggage and walked towards Ai Eng and Tian Ming, looking at them coldly. When Jun Xi was standing near them, he smiled and asked Tian Ming who was still holding Ai Eng’s hands,

“Hey Young guy, have you had enough of holding my wife?”

Then Jun Xi looked down at Ai Eng’s torn dress and looked up at Tian Ming again. Jun Xi laughed for a while before grabbing Tian Ming’s coat and pushing him to the house door. Then Jun Xi asked, looking at Tian Ming as if he was going to kill him,

“What did you just do MY WIFE, YOU JERK?”

“It wasn’t him. It’s me, your own son who did this to YOUR WIFE!”

Jun Xi and Tian Ming looked at Jun Xuan unbelievably when he said this. At that time, Ai Eng closed her eyes in despair and put her hand on her mouth. Jun Xi looked at his son with a mixture of disappointment and anger, and he let go of Tian Ming’s coat. Then Jun Xi shouted at his son with tears in his eyes,

“YOU BEAST! HOW COULD DO THIS TO YOUR MUM? SHE IS YOUR MUM! WELL YOU…..”

Just as Jun Xi was walking to Jun Xi with his fist ready, Ai Eng put her hand on his chests and looked at her husband coldly, saying,
“He didn’t do any wrong to any of us because I do love him.”

“What?”

Jun Xi asked in shock and looked at Ai Eng, slowly releasing his fist. Jun Xuan and Tian Ming were all shocked to hear this. Then Ai Eng looked at Tian Ming and said,

“I love him too.”

Jun Xi looked at Tian Ming who looked at Ai Eng filed with passion. Then Jun Xi looked at Ai Eng sadly and asked, shaking his head,

“How could you do this to me? How could you betray my love?!”

“It was you betray her love first! You are the one who is unfaithful to her first!”
Jun Xuan said angrily, pointing his finger at his father. Jun Xi looked at Jun Xuan, not knowing what Jun Xuan so he asked,

“What do you mean by that? When did I being unfaitful to Ai Eng?”

“Please stop pretending that you didn’t do anything wrong. Jun Tai has told us that he saw you going away with a woman, and you never come back. You did the same thing to my mum too. So she ran away, RIGHT!”

Jun Xi looked at Ai Eng who looked down sadly and said with a sarcastic smile,

“So you think I ran away with other woman.”

Then Jun Xi pushed Ai Eng’s hand away from his chest and asked sarcastically,

“Don’t you know what kind of person I am? Am I that type of man who will run away with another woman?”

“Then where did you go to all these seven months?”

Ai Eng asked and looked at Jun Xi firmly. Jun Xi smiled and said sarcastically,

“I will tell you where I went to these seven months. I went to New York to do a grand photography exhibition that organized by the world’s most famous photographers. I was being selected by them to assist them for this exhibition. I wanted to tell you at that time but it wasn’t confirmed yet until I got a last minute notice that they wanted me to go to New York to attend an urgent meeting. That woman was just one of the staff who came to bring to the private helicopter to fly straight to New York. I thought it wouldn’t take long so I told Jun Tai to tell all of you that I would be in a few weeks’ time.”

“Then why did you go there for more than half a year without any call? Don’t you know we will be worried for you?”

Ai Eng asked, looking at Jun Xi angrily. Jun Xi looked at Ai Eng and said,

“Don’t look at me this way. Now it’s not me who is wrong. Well, I put my phone in the taxi that time so I couldn’t call you all at that time, and I was too busy to find your numbers so I emailed to you but I think you are too busy to be with your new lovers.”

Jun Xi touched Ai Eng’s chin which made Ai Eng shook her head. Ai Eng looked at Jun Xi coldly and said,

“You should know that I seldom read my mails. Furthermore, there are too many things happened so how would I have still remembered my mails?”

“So it’s my fault again. Yeah…. It’s my fault for keeping this as a secret for all these years. And this secret has turned me into an unfaithful guy. Even the woman whom I truly love doesn’t have a basic belief in me.”

Jun Xi looked at Jun Xuan and said, walking towards him,

“You want to know the truth why your mum left us, right! Okay, I will tell you.”

Jun Xi stood in front of his son and looked at him with great anger. Jun Xuan looked back at his father firmly and said, pointing to his own ear,

“Just say it. I am listening.”

Jun Xi looked away and walked to the sofa. He sat down besides Ai Eng’s luggage and saw Ai Eng’s coat so he took that coat and looked at Ai Eng sadly and passionately. Then he stood up again and walked to Ai Eng to put on the coat for her. Ai Eng looked at her husband and could see that Jun Xi still loved her a lot. Jun Xi stared at Ai Eng miserably, while saying,

“I have never loved any girls except the one who stood in front of me.”

Then Jun Xi looked at his son sadly and said,

“The marriage between your mum and me was a big mistake. The reason why we got married is because your mum wanted to get away from her wealthy and strict family. She had wished to go to Paris to learn clothing design but was not recognized by her parent, as they wanted her to take over their business or get married. So she came to me as a good buddy of hers and made an agreement with that she would be a good wife and mother for seven years so she had left us for her dream, taking Yun Xuan, your sister along with her. Actually, I don’t hate her for leaving because our marriage was just an agreement but I thank her for giving me a pair of good and adorable children.”

“Stop lying. My mum would leave because you were having an affair with Yun Xi’ mum. Some more, you both have a child who is just a year younger than me. So stop saying bad things about MY MUM!” Jun Xuan shouted at his father and ran to his father, grabbing his father’s arm tightly and almost giving his dad a punch. Looking at Jun Xuan like this, Tian Ming grabbed hold of Jun Xuan before he could punch his own dad and dragged Jun Xuan away from his dad. Ai Eng shouted at Jun Xuan, looking at Jun Xuan angrily,

“YOU CAN’T DO THIS TO HIM! HE’S YOUR FATHER AFTER ALL!”

“Yun Xi is not my real daughter.”

Jun Xi said and looked down on the floor sadly. Everyone was shocked to hear this. At that time, Yun Xi was standing outside but no one noticed her because she was hiding at a corner. She held her lower part of her dress tightly with her eyes turned red.

Jun Xi looked at Jun Xuan and continued saying,

“I had broght them back was because I wanted to give you a proper family. But who knows you hated me for all these years because you think that I let your mum down and caused her to leave you with your sister. Yun Xi’s mum is a new model at that time but was raped by her own manager. After that, her manager terminated her contract because she went to sue him but failed to get him into jail. She was thrown out of house, and her boyfriend broke up with her because she was pregnant. So she had slept at the street. I saw her sleeping at the street, carrying a big belly one night. She was having fever at that time so I broght to a nearby clinic. I rented a house for her to stay and took care of her and her baby after that. Maybe I was too good to her that she eventually had feeling for me. But to me, she was just a pitiful woman. After your mum said that she was leaving the night before, I went to her and proposed to her. I could see how happy she was when I proposed to her but she soon found out that I don’t love her. All I wanted was a mother and a sister for my son. She had done a lot of things to catch my attention, and I also tried my best to love her. But we both were suffering all this while. So she had also left me and been with her boyfriend who came back to her after leaving his family.”

Jun Xuan shook his head and looked down sadly. Jun Xuan slowly sat down on the floor and stared at a corner without any expression. Tian Ming looked down at Jun Xuan filled with empathy.

Then Ai Eng looked at the guys sadly but she looked at her luggage and walked to take it. Just as she was walking out of the house, Jun Xi ran to grab her and said,

“Ai Eng, please don’t go. I don’t care what had happened past seven months. Just don’t leave me because I love you.”

Ai Eng looked at her husband filled with guilt and sadness, saying,

“Jun Xi, I remember you say that you won’t let me cry. So let me go if you don’t want to see me cry any more.”

Jun Xi slowly withdrew his hand and looked away sadly. Ai Eng turned around and started walking out of the house, thinking in her heart and covering her mouth with lots of tears rolled down her tears,

“Jun Xi, I am really sorry. I have to leave because I just don’t know how to face you now and in the future. Please don’t ever forgive me, as I will feel better this way.”

Ai Eng was crying so hard that she had to drag her legs with all the strength she had left to walk to the gate. When Ai Eng was at the gate, she saw Yun Xi running along the street, crying hard. Ai Eng quickly ran after her and called out,

“YUN XI! YUN XI!”

Tian Ming heard Ai Eng calling Yun Xi so he quickly rushed out of the house, leaving Jun Xi and Jun Xuan in the house as they were feeling sad. When Tian Ming was outside the gate, from far he could see Ai Eng was holding onto Yun Xi who struggled to free herself.

Ai Eng looked at Yun Xi fiercely and shouted, shaking Yun Xi pretty hard,

“DON’T MOVE! YUN XI, LISTEN TO ME! NO MATTER WHAT, YOU ARE STILL MY DAUGHTER!!!”
Yun Xi covered her ears and shouted, still crying and struggling hard,

“NO! I DON’T WANT TO HEAR ANYTHING FROM YOU! IF WEREN’T YOU, I WOULDN’T HAVE KNOW I AM A SHAME TO MY MOTHER!! I AM A REMINDER FOR HER OF THE WORST TIME!!! NOW I AM FOLLOWING HER FOOTSTEPS, LOVI NG SOMEONE WHO DOESN’T LOVE ME! IT’S ALL YOUR CREDITS! I HATE YOU!!!”

At that time, Yun Xi saw a van driving towards so she looked at Ai Eng wickedly, as she wanted to push her to the middle of the road…………

There are three version of ending for you to choose which one you like the best. But i don’t have the time to write too long so I will summerise it. Sorry

1st version:

Yun Xi did push Ai Eng but it was Tian Ming who got knocked down by the van because Tian Ming pushed Ai Eng away to save. But Tian Ming wasn’t seriously injured so Ai Eng realized that how scared she was to lose Tian Ming so at the end Ai Eng chose Tian Ming with the blessing of Jun Xuan who flew to Paris to look for his mum and sister. Before flying, Jun Xuan apologized to his father. Jun Xi forgave his son and told Yun Xi that he would be her father forever.

2nd version:

Yun Xi did not push Ai Eng because she recalled the past happy time together with Ai Eng. At the end, Ai Eng chose Jun Xuan because Tian Ming told her about Jun Xuan’s sacrifice his own happiness because of both of them. So when Jun Xuan was in the plane flying to Paris to look for his mum and sister, he was surprised to see Ai Eng sitting besides him. Before flying, Jun Xuan apologized to his father. Jun Xi forgave his son and told Yun Xi that he would be her father forever. As for Tian Ming, he became the most famous top model in the world.

3RD version:

Yun Xi did not push Ai Eng because she recalled the past happy time together with Ai Eng. At the end, Ai Eng chose neither Jun Xuan nor Tian Ming because she loved both of them and didn’t want to hurt any of them. So she chose to be a volunteer in Vietnam. As for Jun Xuan, he was flying to Paris to look for his mum and sister, he was surprised to see Ai Eng sitting besides him. Before flying, Jun Xuan apologized to his father. Jun Xi forgave his son and told Yun Xi that he would be her father forever. As for Tian Ming, he became the most famous top model in the world.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home